The ECC is accepting registration for incoming Kindergarten students. A child must be five (5) years old no later than October 1st of the current year to be eligible for Kindergarten. No exceptions.
Before a child can start school, the following documents are required for proofs of residency (3 proofs of residency submitted to the Board of Education Office):
1. Lease or deed
2. Public service bill- electric or gas
3. Landline telephone bill, cable bill, TV bill, NJ Driver License, or auto insurance card
The following documents are needed for registration at the school:
1. Original birth certificate, if born in the United States, or passport if born outside of the United States.
2. Three (3) proofs of residency (see above)
3. A complete physical examination (within 365 days of the start date of the school year) and up-to-date immunizations, signed by the doctor.
Proofs of residency, birth certificates, and medical forms can be returned once schools have reopened.
For a paper copy click the link and print